Why join our club
- Paddle with like minded people. Meet other kayakers and make new friends while paddling the coastline of NSW and beyond. Paddling with others adds a fun and interesting dimension to your favourite activity. Become a part of and contribute to the social fabric that is the Club!
- One hard copy yearbook edition of the Club Magazine plus regular Digital releases during the year. Sure you'll be able to eventually read the content online, but that is hardly a substitute for having a hard copy in the bookshelf at home for ready reference.
- Great paddles. Our Club trips are run by members who are qualified Trip Leaders. These trips include short day trips, long day trips and overnight trips in a variety of locations. You'll find trips in the calendar in areas in all parts of the NSW coastline and you will enjoy the scenery, the challenge, and the company.
- Regular trips. Several of our club members run a paddle on a weekly basis.
- Regular Skills Training. In addition to our regular trips and great paddles there are a number of formal training events are organised each year. You'll learn kayak rolling, tips, tricks and techniques from experienced Club members who are also qualified instructors. You will become a safer paddler and get more enjoyment from being on the water.
- Rock 'N' Roll Weekend. An annual weekend of trips, entertainment, training and socialising. It is a great festive occasion that 100 to 200 members attend.
- Free Classified Advertisements on our Website. We will run these ads on our website free for up to four months or until you request the ad be removed.
- Club paddles are covered by our club insurance policies. We purchase coverage for public liability, professional indemnity and personal accident insurance for members.